Home / Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Museum Selection Ltd company no 4800487 whose registered office is 29-30 Monument Park, Chalgrove, OX44 7RW.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Museum Selection Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. To enter this competition you must fill in the registration form before 1st December 2022.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition will be automatic once you have filled in the form through our website.
6. Closing date for entry will be 1st December 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The winner’s name will be published on our homepage and our terms and conditions page.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: When you fill in the form, you will automatically be entered into our competition with a chance to win a £200 shopping spree!
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: £200 shopping spree at Museum Selection.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 10 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize has been claimed.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The entrants agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters from Museum Selection. You can unsubscribe at any time.